Thursday, August 21, 2008

A few more moments scrapped


I have been a busy little beaver ha? This one is from my monthly kit from Scarletlime. I love them!!! I am actually venturing back in time too and pulling out some old photos that I love and scrapping them. I swore that I was going to leave the old pics alone and just go in chronological order that I could never scrap enough to accomplish anything from the past and make it worth while. Now I see that it is fun to throw an old picture in with the new ones and it either makes us laugh at the memory or just say awwwe. The above picture is of Kaelie and her friend Leah just being teenagers and having fun. Wish we could remember how to do that more often as adults.

This picture is not the best and I could not mess with its lighting on the computer because I did not have time to get to the store and print so I used my little camera printer. They are great for quickness but bad if your lighting or anything is off. Oh well as you can see I have a girl after my own heart. Lindsy looking like the crazy cat woman (which is what they call since I can turn down not stray, even when they are prego!). We both have a soft spot for kitties. BTW anyone need a kitten out there? We have a few up for adoption. Thanks again to Kendra I am having a blast with all the supplies. I am going to call you Santa Clause.

This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls when they where little. Aren't they cute??? What I want to know is that thy when they are young you are always saying,"I can't wait until they are out of this stage, is it ever going to get any easier?". Then when they are older, Lindsy is almost 19 now. I am saying," I would do anything for her to be a little girl again." Any advice form you moms out there??? Just one aging mother pondering life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I can't believe our kids are growing up so quickly. I have a hard time thinking that Rachel only has one year of high school after this year, not sure where all the time went. She thinks she wants to go away to college, and by away I mean Maryland. David's whole family lives in Maryland so she'd have family close, but we won't be close. I really hope she changes her mind before she has to make that decision.

And as far as taking pictures on the first day of school, your right they don't like it and think I'm crazy. Truth be told I am sure I'll take one of Derrick before he heads to MSU on Monday morning. He'll have a fit, but I love to take pictures and he has had to deal with that his whole life, so he'll grin and bare it for me so I can have my photo opportunity. Which my the sounds of your blog you love to take pictures just as much as I do. I've been label the official photographer for Rachel's softball/basketball and track teams!!! But I love getting those perfect awesome action shots.

You do such a great job on your scrapbook pages. I enjoy seeing your new creations.