Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girls Weekend Getaway

After many years of trying and never happening we finally did it. We, myself (Kelly) , Toni (my sister), Lindsy (my daughter), and my Pauline (my mom) all meet up in Lake of the Ozarks. Our Aunt and Uncle let us borrow their condo and laugh the nights away. A special thanks to Aunt Lee and Uncle Larry for the great place to stay and to all the men and kids for giving us up for one weekend to enjoy ourselves. I know there is a special girl missing, Kaelie. She decided to stay behind and go to the school semi-final football game and cheer them on in the spiiting snow adn 20 degree weather. The game did not turn out the way they had hoped but she had a great time. She also intended to go hunting but that had to wait until this next weekend they forgot to get up early Sunday. See what happens when moms away. They all sleep in too long and miss out.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: