Friday, November 7, 2008

I am back and they are CHAMPS


So let's see many moons ago I had this computer and it would do what I asked then came along a "worm" and crawled through all the little files and closed down any options of opening up pictures or programs. Yes we sere hit and hit hard! Thank GOD a friend is smarter than we are and could salvage my pictures from behind the geat black screen we had. We are fixed and still reloading programs but thought I should explain that I did not indeed die, just my computer did and am living amnd breathing again to post daily boring things that interest me and go on and on about how great my kids are. Well enough jabbering I am off to watch the little ones run thru the house. Check out Devin's website at www.devinarcherracing.com. Kaelie's website will be up and running in the next few weeks!

No comments: