Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Circle Punch Happiness

After a trip out to the tree house to borrow a cirlcle punch I came up with this little beauty. I wandered on out ot Kendra's house to sneak a peek at her little tree house hideaway and her great scrapping room. She is a great friend and great scrapper and has soo many supplies that it was like a field trip for my daughter and me to visit her and her family. You need to go on over to her blog and read her entries. She is a great story teller and will keep you coming back daily to check in and see a new post. If you are in to scrapbooking you really need to check out her blog she is the best! Thanks again Kendra for letting me invade your house and borrow your tools. I will get them back to you, I promise!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Talk about talent....give yourself some credit Ms. Kelly! You have to be one of the most talented people I know!!! CF

Kendra said...

LOL! I looked all over my room today for my circle punch. I forgot you had it! I decided I hadn't really ordered it, that I just thought I did.

Your tree is awesome! Love all the different patterns.

We need to get together again soon!