Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going back in time

I have tried to get organized but for some reason it just isn't happening. I can't seem to remember to email the current pictures I take to the store and go pick them up. I run to town and then remember. Oh well...I have just gone back and pulled out some old pictures and scrapped them. The one above is of my hubby and his sisters, Melissa and Denne'. I am not even sure how long ago this was taken but it is a great memory because we have lost Melissa. She was lost to colon cancer at a very young age. Denne' however, loves to call and torment me all the time. She is a great sis-in-law and wouldn't have it any other way, right Piggy Nose?
This picture is of Devin and his friend, Alex. They were in their sweet years here, now.....they are 14 and 15 and in "those years" now. I love him to death but really do you survive teenage boys to talk about it, sanely?
Well, my daughter told me I am bad about updating my blog so I apologize to those of you that care. I will try to do better. And yes mom, I will get the Jeep pic up soon. Have a great day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts! Very cute idea! I think we all forget our pictures when we go to the store. I sometimes have to ask myself.....why do I pay for 1 hour photo when it is days before I can remember to pick them up??? Enjoy Spring Break!!! CF

Kendra said...

2 awesome layouts Kelly! And good for you for getting out those old photos.