Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sharon! Here are a few inspirations


Love this for the Christmas season coming up. If you are anything like me, I procrastinate. OK well, I choose to say I will get to it when I get in the mood and get that crafty mojo going on. Yea, that's what I do not the "P" word. Anyway, it's cool and would look great on one of my 13 trees. So, I have a problem with hoarding, we've covered that before. By the way, we still have a few cats up for adoption. See, I am getting better.

These are the coolest! I as always, was surfing the net, I get a great tan doing that ya know. And I found this idea. I like to find these things and challenge myself with simple projects (that always turn in to major ones!). I as usual did not keep track of where I found it just emailed myself, since no one else does, so I would remember. For you crafty people needing storage this is the coolest! If you figure it out please send me a picture when you make it. Then I will get around to doing it too. :)

By the way, I would like to say Happy Birthday to my great Mother in Law, Sharon! She is a great "other mother" to me and I hope that she has a fun filled day and night out on the town. OK, you are probably working and going out with the only child left within the state, Hi Denne', but kiss Kaitlyn and pinch Denne's piggy nose, and have a wonderful day! Wish we could see you more. Can someone do something about the gas prices so we can see family more!

2 comments:

mama_in_pajamas said...

Those jars are pretty cool (if you have alot of wall space!)

Kendra said...

Oh that reminds me so much of hanging out with my grandpa when I was a little girl!!! His toolshop is full of cobwebs now but when I was little, we spent a lot of time hanging out in there. He used babyfood jars for storage similar to that but his was a little different and more simple. He glued the lids to a long, narrow metal box-like thing that rotated on bracket and he just screwed the jars onto the lids. I'll send you a photo because that probably makes no sense!!

Happy belated Birthday Sharon!